Do you want to work with the Smarter Home 4U family? We’re a successful family-run business that’s going places and we want to take you with us! Tony Turner, owner of the Smarter Home 4U family wants to employ more skilled trades in the North-West, who are rightly proud of the quality of their work and their attention to detail.
- You will be a self-starter who needs little or no supervision
- You are an experienced joiner
- You not only have a trade, you’re multi-skilled
- You want to be part of a team that takes pride in their work
- You will be willing to work on your own and are customer focused
Smarter Home 4U specialises in property renovations, from plans to completion, breathing new life into tired old properties.
What would you bring to the Smarter Home 4U family?
- You can envisage how the job will look before you’ve begun
- You are a creative thinker and like working with your hands
- You take pride in your tools and keep them well maintained
- You can understand and interpret technical drawings
- You understand how things you do affect other trades
You are willing to be judged on your own achievements and performance and get the rewards that come with delivering high quality work.
- You will be presentable
- You are proud of your attendance and time-keeping record
- You have a driving licence and own a vehicle
- You like to plan ahead
- You believe no-one is too important to sweep up and tidy (not even Tony, our MD!)
If the above statement is YOU, then we’re recruiting high calibre people like you!
MOBILE: 0795 459 1119