Take the guesswork out of repairs, maintenance & building work in your home.
We’re proud of the reputation we’ve built in the North West. Over the years, Smarter Home 4U have become a trusted choice amongst homeowners, landlords and business owners – and it’s all down to the attitude and talent of our well-organised team.
Our tradesmen are experienced, qualified and extremely motivated. Their top priority is ensuring you receive a tailored service that fits your needs, regardless of how big or small that request may be.
When you partner with Smarter Home 4U, you’ll see first-hand how much we take pride in our work.
Experienced tradesmen you can trust
All of our projects are performed in a timely, professional fashion and completed to superb standards, with our tradesman on hand whenever you need them to answer any questions.
Just some of the qualities our team possess include:
- Courteous and helpful manner
- Punctual and professional conduct
- Which? Trusted Traders
- TrustMark accreditation
- FENSA approved window and door installer
- Decades’ worth of experience
If you need any assistance patching up or completely revamping your home, premises or portfolio, give Smarter Home 4U a call on 07954 5911199 or email email@example.com today.
The Smarter Home 4U Promise
Thorough initial consultation on the aims of the project
We will treat your home as if it is our own
We will tidy up each day before we leave
Full written estimate and agreed timescales to avoid any surprises
We will keep you updated at every step of the way
We are a skilled workforce & only use quality materials
We are Which? Trusted Trader
Why use a Which? Trusted trader?
Which? have been testing products and services for over 50 years. Now they also assess local tradesmen and tradeswomen.
Every Which? Trusted trader has been assessed and checked by Which? trading standards professionals, before being endorsed. So whatever you’re looking for, whether it’s a builder, plumber, gardener or mechanic, they’ll help you find the right trader. You can find out more on their website.
How does Which? assess traders?
- Credit check – to validate the financial health and stability of a business.
- References – Customer reference checks, chosen at random by a member of the Which? Trusted Traders endorsement team
- Business procedures – A thorough examination of business and administrative procedures.
- Interview and assessment – They are visited in person by a Which? Trusted Traders assessor and interviewed.
We are endorsed by TrustMark
The Benefits of using a Trustmark tradesman
Trustmark is the Government endorsed quality mark to help you find reliable and trustworthy local tradesmen to carry out work, inside and outside the home. It is widely supported by consumer protection organisations and the building industry.
Trustmark is a not-for-profit organisation. It is not an advertising directory or a website that sells leads. It is your signpost to reputable firms. You can find out more about Trustmark on their website
What is Trustmark?
- Every firm’s technical skills have been independently checked
- Every firm has their work independently inspected
- Firms are able to offer an insurance backed warranty
- Quality of work, trading practices & customer satisfaction monitored
- Clear and user-friendly dispute resolution service
Get in touch today
Our initial consultation, advice and comprehensive estimate are completely Free and provided with No Obligation whatsoever.
Don’t put off those jobs that are too big for you or too small for the experts.
SmarterHome4U can tackle all of them quickly and expertly in a cost effective way to your complete satisfaction.
Connect with us
Find us on Facebook
Find us on X
Smarter Home 4u © is the trading name of Smarter Home 4U Ltd. Company registration number 08612147.
Registered Office: 590 Manchester Old Road, Manchester, England, M24 4PW.
Trading Address: Unit 10 Boston Court, Kansas Avenue, Salford, England, M50 2GN